Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Daniel Sailing Trip

last Thursday 13th of may me and my class went sailing we each get to make a boat and we had to make with three people I was with two of my friends (sione Savior) after we made it we went to go and get ready when we got there we saw life jackets with hangers in it and we had wet suits there were medium large and small then we went on a boat with a number and it was number two and we could only go with one person so i went with sione Savior was gonna go with his other friend So we all hopped in our boat and we had to throw our rope to the lady and she was on a boat as well she was pulling our boat then she untied the rope and then we went after we had a race it was from this coach (Robbie) to this pink ball and we had postions so we had number 1 to accelerate then we went with our race and me and my friend came 2nd place and that is not bad after we had to follow another coach (Hollie) and we were finally in the lead and she threw out balls and we had to get them and we had to see who could get the most balls and it wasn't us it was one of my friends that won (Taniela Aniseko) after we went back to where we put up our boat and we got changed and left with the bus and we said thank you. and here is some pictures of us sailing and hopping on the boat and making our boats.


No comments:

Post a Comment