Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Daniel Tōku whakapapa Term 2

 Today i did This family tree in Maori and i only get to do the oldest because i am the youngest and my oldest sister is Anita she is 22 and the second oldest is Justin we are both from our dad's side and the 3rd oldest is Malia she acts like she's pretty and stuff just joking but the 4th is Telesia she is always helping me with my work the 5th is krystal she also help's me with my work then it's me the last one Daniel and i am really careful and good at writing. here is a video of my google drawing.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my name is George and I go to Owairaka district school. I really like this post about your family. I can tell you are good at writing because when I was reading I saw no mistakes. It was really hard to understand because it was really quiet Is there any way you can fix that problem.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete