Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Daniel cardboard/mothers days mass/ card

Today we had a very special mass.We were celebrating Mothers Day.We had some of our mothers come In and celebrate with us. After we came to school into our class we continued with our card (mothers day card) all we had to do is make a heart out of cardboard paper then we glued it to the card after we rolled up some cardboard paper to put in the middle so after your finish you come and you do 3 things you appreciate about my mum and I said i appreciate my mum because she always lets me buy my favourite meal for dinner(MacDonalds) number 2 I know my mum loves me because she always looks after me when I am alone.She makes me feel loved number 3 I love my mum loves me because she lets me do the cleaning and she does the dishes okay hope you enjoy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment